D’Lux Real Estate Services and D’Lux EB-5 offers our clientele a one-stop shop for your investment and immigration needs, such as the array of legal services, financial or lending business and insurance upon specific cases and throughout the business connections — all of that to complement our Real Estate services.
Please note we are NOT attorneys or financial advisors, nor are we giving you any legal of financial advise, the below is as a reference to the immigration process, please consult to your attorney, CPA and legally certified professional before making any decision.
D’Lux EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
Under this program the investor is a candidate to apply and obtain one of the 10,000 EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visas available to foreign nationals investing $500,000 or $1,000,000 in a project in the United States that creates 10-20 new American jobs and meets certain criteria.
We take the time and sources to find the right project where you can receive a Green Card, allowing you to live and work anywhere in the United States. The applicant’s family that apply following certain conditions (spouse and unmarried children under 21), are eligible to apply for a green card as well (permanent residence).
D´Lux EB-5 invites foreign national investors to become lawful, permanent residents of the United States! The projects we select have expedite process and have no long Waiting Lists. We also work with investors in NON-EB-5 projects to get a higher ROI, shall the American residency not be in the loop.
If you like to know more about the EB-5, please fill the form and we will contact you
Why Invest with D’Lux EB-5?
Because we help you Capitalize your future and investment. Every family wants to open doors of opportunity for their children for success and fulfillment. The D’Lux EB-5 investment programs that we find for you are one of the safest and most direct paths to helping your family achieve a better life in the United States.
The Regional Center
- Is an entity, organization or agency that has been approved as such by the USCIS; The Pilot Program with the coinciding federally designated Regional Centers was approved by Congress under Section 610© of the Appropriations Act of 1993.
- Focuses on a specific geographic area within the United States.
- Seeks to promote economic growth through increased export sales, improved regional productivity, creation of new jobs, and increased domestic capital investment.
- Facilitates the pooling of capital of multiple EB-5 investors.
- Investors can take credit for jobs created directly as well as indirectly from their investment in the Regional Center. Indirect job creation may be demonstrated using any reasonable approved methodology. Indirect jobs are considered to be full time jobs under the statue.
- Congress gave the USCIS discretion to give priority to EB-5 applications filed in conjunction with a Regional Center. D’Lux EB-5 offers many types of investments that meet the requirements for the Regional Center Program. Business enterprises must be located in the geographic areas of the Regional Centers. EB-5 applicants’ investments have limited management requirements and may meet the job creation requirements of the law using “indirect employment” based upon approved methodologies.
The Regional Center is a very powerful tool that allows for greater leeway in demonstrating job creation proof. Regional Centers are allowed to utilize both direct and indirect job creation to support the investor’s requirement for a minimum of ten new American jobs created. Simply stated, a Regional Center has greater flexibility in demonstrating job creation within the new commercial enterprise than a direct investment for an EB-5 applicant to prove their requisite job creation.
How to get the EB-5
- Complete the Investment Documents that we will provide you.
- The investment is still at $500,000 plus administrative costs. The American government raised it to $900,000 starting November 2019.
- Supply information to the Immigration Law Firm/Project Legal Department.
- The Immigration Attorney will prepare the complete EB-5 application package and submit it to the Department of Immigration.
- The Department of Immigration will eventually approve your documents and return your approval for a Temporary Green Card. Please request our timeline for visual understanding. Your Temporary Green Card will be valid for the next 24 months. Before the 24 months expire, you will apply for the Permanent Green Card.
- After five years, your EB-5 investment will be returned or relocated, as per you negotiations, thereafter you may apply for USA Citizenship.
- There are no restrictions on where the applicant may live in the USA.