D’Lux is hiring Agents to join our growing Team
- Develop relationships that enhance the potential for growth, which means: Conduct market analysis to ensure listing prices are well-researched; Call clients and prospects to gain the relationship.
- Schedule and be present for all property showings and inspections in order to assist clients.
- Respond to customers calls, emails, texts and web requests in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Apply sales skills and techniques when in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices; terms and conditions to suit both parties comfort in the negotiations, and during the closing process to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal.
- Visit sites with clients and explain the features of the property(ies) along with financial and analytical data.
- Be a proactive of deal flow, making sure everyone is following through on committed deadlines and appropriately adjusting expectations of interested parties.
- Must ensure compliance with Federal, state, and local policies and regulations. Shall have professional attitude, manners, vocabulary and appearance.
- Valid active FL real estate license;
- Experience in value-add multifamily sourcing, underwriting and acquisitions;
- Demonstrated track record of sourcing market and off-market transactions in target markets;
- Strong understanding of real estate markets;
- Strong existing network including target market owners and brokers;
- Strong working knowledge of real estate investment and real estate principles;
- Computer literate;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and results oriented attitude;
- Ability to work as a team player;
- Outstanding time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
Please send your credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org